Feb 26, 2014

Need For Speed: Most Wanted 2012

I recently completed Need For Speed: Most Wanted. I say I am very impressed with this game. I was not expecting very much from the recent games that they produced. The game felt like a cohesive whole. The Graphics are amazing and the Multi-player is very well done, but has a little downtime and a few issues. However, the Single-player is not very engaging and could have a little improvement done to it. I felt as if there was not enough upgrades to cars and the Most Wanted Racers are a little easy to beat. Once you get the Bugatti, you just destroy EVERYTHING. It is easily the most OP car in the game. Overall the game is alright but Won't Play Again

Overall Rating: 6/10

Pros:
Engaging Multi-Player
Nice Graphics
Felt like a Cohesive Whole

Cons:
Multi-Player Bugs
Single-Player is not engaging
Not enough car upgrades
Some cars are really OP

No comments:

Post a Comment